Been a while since I posted a picture, so let’s get back into it with a silly one. Here are the aerial units from Shadow Dragon dressed as characters from Sailor Moon.
Why does this picture exist? Who would create this, and why?
I have no idea.
I do get the logic behind, “Let’s put a bunch of attractive young women in short skirts and heels,” believe me, but…
I don’t know. There’s something inexplicable about the entire mahou shoujo genre to me. I have never been able to figure it out, and so a picture like this confuses the living daylights out of me.
- corvina-winter likes this
- lumanati likes this
- dinosaurinahat likes this
- thegrapetyphlosionranger likes this
- skasaher reblogged this from irandrura and added:
- silentmercenary likes this
- beamkatanachronicles likes this
- vonmuir reblogged this from irandrura and added:
- silverfoxin said: Probably a cross between the lines of reasoning of ‘pure traditional girl’ + fanservice + ‘need magical insta power to actually fight’ + more fanservice. *shrugs* Beats me.
- irandrura posted this